Senior Data Analyst/Survey Programmer (FTC 12 Month)
We are Kokoro
We are more than research and findings. For us it’s about being brave, being bold and taking pride in our intelligence to deliver powerful insights. We know that brands who connect emotionally win and our focus on emotional drivers gives our insight a unique value and depth. We are excited by the new, always hunting for fresh insight and new ideas. Our constant curiosity drives our insight whilst our speed, hunger and bravery drive activation for our clients.
If this excites you, we would love to talk to you!
We are looking for a survey scripter, processor, and expert data handler to join a small, tight- knit team of experts to help us grow both our capacity and our expertise.
Every week sees a wide variety of projects for us, so we’re looking for someone with experience working stakeholders on requirements and prioritisation; as well as a true desire to come up with the best solution to technical problems.
You’ll get involved in the full lifecycle of our quant projects, learn new skills and technology, and have a chance to work independently as well as with the team. You’ll be coming to us at an exciting time for the team, when we’re looking to rebuild and expand our capabilities, and you’ll have the chance to directly input into this future vision. We want you to challenge our thinking!
Skills and Experience required for this role:
- 3-5 years of commercial experience, ideally in a similar market research role
- Experience with survey scripting tools – ideally Decipher – but any XML based survey software considered
- Experience with data tabulation software
- Strong capability with Microsoft Excel and VBA
A feel-good role you’ll love:
- our supportive, family culture – it helps us feel safe and allows us to be brave
- being free to experiment – in a place which enables and welcomes change
- inspiration from our leaders – to never stop thinking until you find the magic
- a competitive salary (£30k – £38k), a wide variety of employee benefits and
generous holiday allowance (including your birthday off!)
- flexible working – finding the balance between office and home that’s right for you
- a well-supported career development plan
- access to our wellbeing support initiatives