Part Time Office Assistant
We are Kokoro
We are Kokoro! An award winning, independent, global Insights agency based in St Albans and Leeds with over 25 years of experience and expertise. We use our unique take on emotions to inspire brands to connect with consumers.
We have a vacancy for a part time Office Assistant to join our small Admin team based in St Albans. The hours required are 9am to 2pm on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
The Admin team are not only responsible for maintaining an efficient, working, office space, they also run The White Rooms – a commercial business selling viewing and meeting room facilities. This role will support the team across all areas of the team’s work.
Specific tasks will include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors and clients to the office and The White Rooms
- Responding to calls and queries coming into the office
- Managing deliveries and post in and out of the building
- Supporting the team to deliver their marketing material for The White Rooms on social media platforms
- Ensuring that the office kitchen is in working order for employees and Clients
- Supporting the team to ensure the general upkeep of the office environment
To be successful, you will need to demonstrate:
- Exceptional Customer handling skills and experience in a front facing customer service environment
- A flexible and adaptable working approach with a ‘can do’ attitude
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative.
In return we will offer a salary of £8,073 (for the contracted 15 hours a week), 10.5 days holiday plus your birthday and pro-rated bank holidays: a pension scheme, den plan and other benefits
How to apply
To apply for this role, please send your CV with a covering letter as to why you are interested in the role to email@example.com