Get a weekly glimpse of our latest CoronaWatch insights
Each week join our hugely popular webinar for your chance to see powerful key findings that emerge from our CoronaWatch study. See how life in lockdown is impacting how consumers feel, act and spend across the UK, France and Germany. Scroll down to sign up now!
When is the webinar?
- The free webinar runs every Wednesday at 15:00 BST (16:00 CET)
- Sessions will run on June 3 and 10
- Each session is live and lasts for 45 minutes (including 5 minutes time for questions)
- The sessions are not recorded so don’t miss your chance to get these acclaimed insights
What will I learn?
- How consumers are coping with lockdown and social distancing rules
- How fear of coronavirus is changing and how this is impacting daily lives
- Predictions of life after lockdown
- How buying behaviour is evolving each week
- The brands being trusted in these strange times
Who’s providing the thinking?
You’ll be inspired by Kokoro’s Founder, Alison Bainbridge, and Laura Gillespie – our resident qualitative genius!
How do I sign up?
Enter your details below to instantly sign up to the webinar sessions hosted on Zoom.