Up, remote and personal – closeness in corona times
In these uncertain times, it’s even more vital to get genuinely immersed in consumers’ lives. To capture a true read of their behaviours, triggers, motivations and pain points so your brand can discover new opportunities to get ahead. But the reality is most brands struggle to know how to do this well. So we’re holding a free webinar to share our expert knowledge on how customer closeness can be so powerful and how you can make your programme a success.
What will I learn?
- Why customer closeness is more important than ever before.
- Fundamentals for making programmes a success.
- Our insider tips on how to get up close and personal in ‘remote times’.
- How customer closeness can work across all layers of a business – from Board to innovation hubs to branch colleagues to field sales.
- How to build a business case for customer closeness so you can secure funding in times of uncertainty.
When is the webinar?
- Thursday July 2 at 1:00pm BST (2:00pm CET).
- This is a live session lasting for 45 minutes (including time for Q&A).
- The session will be recorded so if you can’t attend on the day we’ll send you a personal copy.
Who’s providing the thinking?
You’ll be inspired by Kokoro’s Founder, Alison Bainbridge, and Laura Gillespie – our resident customer closeness expert!
How do I sign up?
Enter your details below to instantly sign up to the webinar session hosted on Zoom.